=S hate much!
behind crimson eyes was awesome.
at least I get to meet me awesome "sisters" and cathy! YAYS!
hanging out at jac's place was great. haha. school girls sneaking out in the middle of the night. with cathy as their partner in crime.
that was just so RAD!
YUCK MUCH!
went for a party on saturday night and got spit / gooed on.
pure gross! =S sick as.
haha. 2 minutes at a party and the grossest thing ever.
EWWWWWW!
it was an accident tho.
but still, it's disgusting. *bleh*
sorry I haven't been updating.
I know it seems so dead and stuff. but oh wells...
sometimes things just get on my good side and totally destroy the oh-so-happy mood that I'm in. sad much to say. =/
well well, I'll be back in spore. in 15 days?!
YOU EXCITED?! I know I am. =D
and this is stuff that's basically been happening or going on and such with me.
I'll update more real soon. with pictures hopefully.
but to end it all, I'd just like to say that...
I'm happy. for some awesome reason. =)