Monday, November 20, 2006

I haven't been updating. haha. been exactly a week.
I'm such a bum.

Odelia Susanto did her assignments in advance so that she can play on the w/e.
isn't that unbelievable?
assignments in advance?! WOW!
prepare to burn was wild fun. seeing ppl jump off stage and then hurting themselves and such.
HARDCORE FUN!
too bad I'm broke or I could've gotten some merch.

in exactly 1 month, I'll be back in SINGAPORE!
are u excited or wad?!
coz I sure am. =D
1 month! 1 month! 1 month to go!
YIPPEEEE!!!

time flies so fast. it feels like it was just a few weeks ago that I just arrived here in Melbourne.
it's been a hell of a ride I must say. getting to know and making heaps of new friends and all that has been going on. it seems crazy. but it's definitely fun. altho there are some shitty moments. but it can be overcomed. geez... 1 month is only 30 days away. golly jee! I'm super psyched.
but but but... I'll miss the BTOWN BOIS.
<3