I've been too lazy to blog.
BAD BAD WEEKEND.
one of the worst ever.
I told myself that I'm not gonna spend my w/e in melbourne again unless there are RAD btown ppl to hang out with. or seriously to hang out with btown ppl.
the one w/e that I decided to stay in melb instead of going to ballarat was a tad bit of a disaster.
oh I pray, I wish for a better w/e this time.
thankyouverymuch.
shopping on monday with LANA, STEPH and NOZA was awesome tho.
you have no idea how glad I was to see them.
it was a monday tho.
at least that's good coz I know that the weekend is over and it's like a new start to a new week.
hopefully looking forward to something for the w/e ahead.
I want you to know that, I miss you, I miss you so...
<3