Thursday, May 07, 2009

seasons may change. <3 gel

yeah, so I was just reading old blogs.
well, mine and also others.
it's interesting how the blogs have changed and the way we speak or type.
I'm actually kinda glad that I don't blog like the way I used to.
altho I blog less these days but still... it just makes more sense and it's so less childish.

so if you have a blog, or you're reading mine.
go read your older post.
posts from like 3 years ago (if you had a blog for that long) or something.
you'll know what I mean.

I know one of my difference is that at one point of time, I decided to change my I's in capital when talking bout myself rather than just the "i".
also, I think I need a change of blogskin.

it's 6am now and so many thought are running thru my head and I want some questions answered from a certain person.
not in like a creepy way. but hopefully I'll remember it for next time.
to this person, I miss you.
maybe we'll get to reminisce the past and catch up about each other's current lives.
hopefully soon.
you said it before that I need to learn to love and I did.
I wanna share that with you.
I don't know what you're up to but I always want you in my life.
You're a good friend and someone that I look up to.
for your literary intelligence, and somewhat for your taste in music too and that includes you ability to play the bass. haha.