
anyways, I caught Angels & Demons today.
it wasn't as dark and exciting as I thought it would be, but I still enjoyed it.
the storyline still flowed smoothly from scene to scene.
the arts and sculptures in Vatican City and the surrounding somewhat astound me and I would like to see it in real life. it would be amazing, I bet.
parts of the movie that made me cringe was nth related to violence or disgust of what the characters portrayed but more to the fact of destroying the historical archives and buildings.
and I reckon the movie would be better if it was darker and scarier, keeping you at the edge of your seat kinda stuff.
over the past days, I have thoughts that I've been wanting to put on here but as time goes by and due to procrastination, I now can't seem to rmb wad I was gonna say.
oh well... maybe it wasn't meant to be here. prolly just a passing thought.
also, if anyone would like to buy me that angels and demons movie poster (that I showed above), it will be gladly appreciated and will definitely be put up on my bedroom wall. haha.
