Saturday, January 13, 2007

random facts bout new year resoloution.

first off, I think I should make my new year resolutions known.
so I can at least refer to it if I'm not sticking to it them. and also so that you can remind me to stick to them.

1. not to be bothered or get paranoid about boi drama.
2. lose weight. [should]
3. save more money [ does it mean less ballarat trips? =( ]
4. concentrate more on studies. [after all I'll be going on to diploma. A MUST!]

well, these are the 4 main ones. there are of coz others that I wanna achieve.
but hey, at least this is a really good start.
I reckon the one bout the "boi drama" is pretty original. =P

for now, I'm back to my note-writing.
talk about concentrating more on studies huh?
well, I miss Singapore.
that's all. bye.
xo