Wednesday, January 10, 2007

late night thoughts

I stayed up the whole night again.
the sun has rise and I can see the light seeping through my bedroom window. even tho the blinds are down. the rays are stinging as I try to sleep.
man, how I miss singapore.
even tho I was back for only 18 days.
it was definitely a different experience. coming back from another country and then meeting up with all ur frens instead of always being with them.
sometimes I do wonder what life would be like if I had stayed in singapore and continued studying there. would friendships still become distant coz everyone is in different schools and coz everyone have they're new frens to hang out with.
late night thoughts had brought up memories that are quite pleasant and at the same time contradicting.
I listened to a song that kinda brought me back down memory lane of 2 years ago. well, a year plus. but yeh... still.

I've been thinking too that I should take up something I really like to do. I dunno why I just have the sudden urge to take piano lessons again, or even guitar, or maybe vocal lessons too.
well, is like there's this other side of me that really want to do these stuff.
maybe it's bout time I do something.
who knows where that road will take me. but there's always a first step to it right?
to another different adventure of life. to experience differnt things.
and I don't think I'll know till I've tried.
it's bout time I consider...