bcoz I think I like someone...
bcoz I'm missing loads of people.
bcoz I wish I know what / how he is thinking.
bcoz I miss a certain someone.
bcoz I miss singapore and all that comes with it.
bcoz my hols are almost over.
bcoz I'll be starting a new semester with not such good timetable.
bcoz my weekend won't start on a wednesday afternoon anymore.
bcoz underoath & taking back sunday rocks.
bcoz I was listening to Panic! at the Disco before.
bcoz I overuse my internet and now I have to
bcoz I wish I can drive & have a car.
bcoz I wonder what I'll be doing this weekend. (something RAD / fun hopefully)
bcoz I thought I would go to ballarat. (but maybe not)
bcoz I already book an air ticket back to singapore in december.
bcoz I'm gonna be skipping class. (for about a week or two or maybe)
bcoz I'm kinda straight-edge.
bcoz I don't smoke or drink alcohol. (well, not much alcohol intake)
bcoz I just turn 18 doesn't mean I have to drink all the time.
bcoz I'm a nice girl and I deserve better. (according to tianhee)
bcoz I'm a camwhore.
bcoz I wanna be able to teleport.
bcoz I like polka-dots, stripes, stars, hearts and anything RAD!
bcoz I kinda miss performing.
bcoz the only way to have me is small & cute. (says a somebody. LOL)
bcoz I'm hoping that a certain someone means what he said when he said something.
bcoz this is the most random post that you'll ever read.
bcoz I'll let you question me bout it if you want. (e-mail me? / talk to me? msn?)
bcoz I MISS YOU!