Monday, October 23, 2006

ava and (zachie?)

how bad does it feel when you think you like someone but you feel that the someone has his heart somewhere else?
like people say falling in love can be the best feeling that you can ever feel and at the same time it is also the worst feeling ever.
it can crush you. it can make you.

bcoz I really miss you but maybe you're wishing that you're somewhere else with someone else.
I do have regrets but I think the least I could get is a second chance at something or whatever that is worth having a second shot at.
I can only wish... and wishes do come true don't they?
oh my, what have I done?
what mess have I got myself into?
it's hard not to think of you when every sign just kinda point back to you.
my oh, my...

btw, ANGELS AND AIRWAVES was awesome.
great lightings and all.
I was amazed.

I'LL BE YOUR DISTRACTION...