I realized that I haven't been updating.
OOPS! BIG OOPS!
oh wells... welcome the new month. is SEPTEMBER!
and that means... nop, not really HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! well, that. and also that means... IT'S GETTING CLOSER TO DECEMBER! and that, me, ODELIA SUSANTO would be returning to SINGAPORE!
YAYS!!!
I actually feel lost and confused as what to blog about.
honestly, I've been to blogger.com a few times yesterday but I just didn't sign in and really get blogging. I just closed the window. WEIRD!!! I know. LOL.
I've been more hardworking this week. going to campus just to get started on my assignment. is like WHOAW! u don't get to see ODEL doing that in singapore. LOL. maybe it is trus that I've become more hardworking here. BLEAH! watever the heck that means.
oh... back on the topic of TEACHERS' DAY! I feel kinda bummed that I can't go back to whitley and meet up with ex-classmates / schoolmates. =( I'm sure it'll be really fun. I mean is like an annual thing. and suddenly is all different coz I'm not gonna be there this year. oh wells... but I'll live.