it was a beautiful morning. and it still is a beautiful day.
I know is monday and oh wells, I do hate to admit that I have a full day at school today. I was actually thinking of skipping class this morning. DUH! computing lesson is as boring as it can get. almost suitable to be referred to as "sleeping lesson". maybe the sunny morning did have an effect on me feeling much fresher on this particular day of the week. I guess by now u can guess that I'm usually pretty much still asleep all the way till i reach school. and well, a few moments after I eat my breakfast and enter class. BLAH!
ok so i'm just going on and on bout shit here. well, I can't help it if the information design teacher is showing us some boring-no sound-presentation of some sort. not in my interest neways. she's not even showing on the theme that I'm doing on. BLAH!!! *YAWNS* neway, bout time I get back to the uninteresting stuff on the overheads before I fail my assignment. =S
taaas for now. prolly update later (or not). LOL.