gulity as charged: I don't blog enough, I know.
and I keep apologizing again and again... and again.
But when I do decide to blog, the updates of my life are pretty mundane.
Now I can tell you...
sadly, I don't think I'll get an internship for this summer. :(
and I'll just be working and trying to save up as much money as I can.
so many things I want, so little money.
so many things I want to do, so little money.
and when I do decide to visit my blog, I will read some of my friend's blog just because I like to do it.
It makes me miss home tho as those whose blog I frequently visit are those of my high school friends.
if any of you are reading this, you should know that I miss you.
tonight, I feel a bit homesick and I have the sudden urge of wanting to fly back to Singapore. even if it's only for a weekend.
but unfortunately, I don't have the money to do so.
so... no chance. :(
altho, I think I'm gonna be back for Chinese New Year, which is quite exciting.
I've never gone home for CNY and I always miss out.
so let's see what next year will bring.
of coz I would love the chance to be able to catch up with all my friends.
if you are reading this, please make time for me.
coz it seems like no one really does any more. which really sucks.
communication is a 2-way street.
neways, enough of my rant.
I'll blog soon enough. hopefully next time it won't take another 3 weeks.
spread the love.
xoxo