Tuesday, August 18, 2009

uni has been taking a lot of my time lately.
it seems that I have assignments due every week.
to add it on, I actually have 2 due next week.
BUMMER!
and another one the week after.
YAY! what a life right?! (ya, sense my sarcasm?!)

I haven't been out. as in partying.
clubbing and all that such.
I kinda miss it but at the same time, the plus side, it's saving me money.
also I guess coz everyone else are busy with their uni life and homework and jobs as well.
but I guess keeping me busy with other stuff that doesn't need much money is sorta helping.
and FYI, my social life is still in tact even without the partying! thankyouverymuch

So my last post was about getting a job.
guess what?! I have an interview this coming Saturday and I'm looking forward to it.
and I'm hoping that I'll get the job. :)
so wish me luck!