Wednesday, August 05, 2009

stupid uni trimester system.

so blogging seems really spaced out and scarce for me these days.
it's like I'm not drawn to topics to blog about.
but this that I'm bout to blog, is really getting on my nerves so I had to blab it out somehow.

neways, I wish I had mid-semester break.
damn, why did they bring out some silly/stupid trimester thingy so that we can finish the semester 1 week earlier?!
it's so silly to squeeze all that we can learn to a shorter time isn't it?!
13 weeks, barely enough and now they cut a week from that. and we don't really have study breaks before exams either. it sucks!
and I think it stresses the students so much more!
so they are trying to introduce back the mid-semester break thing. I hope it works.

ya, as you notice, I'm kinda pissed off bout the whole uni system thing.
coz it's stressing me out. and it's like only with my uni that this is happening. damn Deakin!
yeh, good idea to get the voice of the students! I think lots of us are going crazy trying to keep up with studies!
I mean having the short summer semester is one thing but to shorten all the other semesters too?! man, that's something else! something not very good in my opinion!

poor brains.