Monday, April 27, 2009

so it's been a week since I last blogged.
it just seems that there's not much that I wanna say.

well, I know I can think of some random facts like...
I've been watching "one tree hill", and I've finished the entire season 1.
I think I started watching on Friday.
yeah, I know it's freakishly fast. hahahaha.
but that's just me, you know...
I watch a tv series and I just get hooked on it.
and series or sequel with me, I just have to watch it from the very beginning or else it doesn't really make much sense.

so it's still also assignments galore for me.
the photoshop assignments just keep coming!
seriously, it can be fun sometimes.
but the idea of it or them being called "assignments" DO NOT make it fun at all.
but at least all those work and research make me feel intelligent. for that bit.
haha.

I'm off now. gotta catch some good night sleep before I become a total insomniac!