Tuesday, April 14, 2009

happy easter!

so how's easter for everyone?
had a good one?
I hope u did. coz mine was pretty good.

went camping on friday, even tho I had the biggest headache / migrane everrrrr and even tho it's only for the night.
I still had fun.
oh plus, sleeping in the tent - cold and it was raining, peeing in bushes and yeh things like that.
and also not to mention, Cam and I got lost on our way to the campsite.
thick fog - can't bearly see, ended up at the top of some mountain.
and WE SAW A DEER! (that's like the most exciting wildlife encounter ever! even more exciting than seeing a kangaroo or a wombat on the road!)
with the biggest MIGRANE still!
then easter egg hunt in the morning. woot!

oh and I went out to PLASTIC.
u know, it actually feels nice to be back there.
maybe it's bcoz I haven't been out in a while. but oh well...

and I still have mid-semester break till next week.
hooray!
so keep me updated on all your doings. :)