back to Singapore today.
oh sunday, don't be boring.
pretty soon I'll be flying off to Melbourne.
I'm quite anticipating to see how new year will be like.
spending it with Jess in Melbourne.
this is gonna be different from the "tradition" I always have, which is Singapore, friends, foam spray + silly strings spray, Orchard Road and of coz my place and the playground.
for one thing, I guess I'm not expecting a new year's kiss.
I'm feeling bit nostalgic thinking bout 2008's new year.
but oh well, we move on, right?
I hope 2009 will be a better year.
this all sound so cliche to wish for something better every year only to think back and realize that it's been the same thing year after year after year.
I feel that 2008 was a disaster for me but also a point where I grew in every aspect.
my year was a mess. damn, I was a mess.
so I really hope 2009 doesn't bring me too much shit as 2008 did.
please. that's my hope, my wish and I dream that it will come true.
because honestly, I don't know how I could live through another year like 2008.
too much pain, really. but I grew.
which makes me look forward to the goodness of 2009.
and I hope for everyone around me to have a good year ahead too.