Monday, November 24, 2008

Last week, I was in Queensland.
"hello, sunshine!"
but only to know that it was the rainiest time ever.
Laura and I managed to get some sun in Brisbane altho there was a storm too.
kinda reminded me of home.
thunder and lightning, and rain, the smell of soil and blackouts.
I stayed over for anight at Laura's aunt's place. had home-cooked meal. YUMMMM!
and pretty much a very lazy sunday.

it kept raining in gold coast tho.
got rained on all tuesday while I was at dreamworld.
bummer! but I still had fun.
left on the Saturday, came back to Melbourne on Wednesday night.
man, what a trip. :)
photos will be up on facebook.

now I'm back in Melbourne.
"hello! cold weather."
it's good to be back but seriously, we need more sun in Melbourne.
the cold can get so intolerable. I need warmth.

so now I'm bumming around, pretty much. and partying. haha.
till it's time for me to leave for home.
more updates soon.