Monday, October 20, 2008

20th. :)

so my birthday was last week on the 9th of October.
and I had a great night at Next! :)
birthday dinner on the Saturday was enjoyable too!
and finally the big party this weekend, the 18th!
it was AWESOME! :D
I'm happy.
truely happy for the friends that I have.
friends that I love. <3
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

initially due to everything I've been thru, I just thought that my birthday this year would suck!
it turns out not so bad, in fact, it turned out great!
better than expected.
and I thank everyone who wish me happy birthday, and thank you to those that partied with me too.
made me happier than ever.
*AHEM! Daniel & Matt for getting me drunk! :P (no more, really!)
Jess for partying with me like all the time! :)
Cheese for dumplings and hangouts and gossips! :)
Cam for still giving me shit even tho u turned up for my dinner and my party in the end. :P
and lots and lots more to thank.
I appreciate it so much.

for those who have facebook, check the pics out.
*photos will be uploaded on myspace soon. :)

peace out for now!
I'll be back with more updates.