so I got thru my first week of uni.
in fact, I'm bout to finish the 2nd week.
I'm quite impressed with myself, actually.
I'm doing my work dilligently, didn't even skip any lectures or tutorials.
it's like I've become hardworking!
ZOMG!
I know some of you might actually find that unbelievable to what I've become but you should actually be proud of my positive change. (at least I think it's positive)
there are times when I feel like I'm not myself bcoz I'm more diligent in my work and stuff.
but I told myself, I should get used to it.
after all, it'll be beneficial to me when it hits to like the middle of the semester or something.
hmm, and plus... it'll be good that I stay ahead in my work before more work starts piling in like maddddddd!
so wish me luck and all the positive stuff that I might get from you. =]
I'll gladly appreciate it very very much.
and oh of coz, how I miss SINGAPORE!
man, I crave chicken rice so badddddd!
*slurpsss*