Monday, November 12, 2007

no time nemore?

I apologize bcoz I haven't been updating.
there's excuses for that.

first being, spending too much time with the boi. (LOL)
and then there's the "I'm busy", "I can't be bothered", "I'm lazy", "I don't know who reads it anyways".
so yeh... and on and on.

but this time I'm updating.
reason being, I'm up in the middle of the night.
when I was already falling asleep on the couch. (GRR!)
got woken up coz someone came.
and then I became not sleepy anymore.
and here I am, online and I thought of my blog.
which obviously haven't been updated for sometime.

and it is amazing how I can be online but not actually be at the computer.
I never was like that...
let me tell u this, the reason above is why I haven't gotten back into the craze of staying on myspace and facebook all day, refreshing the page everywhen I can.
I kinda grew out of that.
well, at the same time, it's not as tho I found something better to do.
it's just that I never get to doing so, that's why.

I can be so amazed at the things I can do sometimes.