Life is too precious.
I've lost things that I don't wanna lose but then again, is inevitable.
it does affect me for a bit when I lose materialistic things.
Yes, I lost my ipod juz recently. it got stolen.
and I lost money too. it might have got stolen too.
It doesn't affect me that much losing stuff like that tho...
It'd matters so much more, it becomes and issue with myself if I start losing my friends.
I hate that feeling.
Just yesterday, I got myself a new ipod.
see how this materialistic stuff can be replaced easily.
you can't do that with friends.
each and everyone of them are different.
They're one of a kind and irreplacable.
I'm not talking bout the Beyonce song, ("to the left, to the left...")
but ya, you get what I mean. I hope.
I wanna keep my friends close to me.
get to now new friends better too so I can appreaciate each and everyone of them.
I do love my friends. <3