it's good to know that you're back and you're safe.
I've missed you.
it's disappointing how things end and it has to end this way.
I hope that this ending is just the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
I like you, a lot in fact.
maybe one day when I'm ready.
I'll return to you or maybe you could come back to me.
thank you.
<3
moving on...
SURFING was GREAT!
no, it was AWESOME in fact.
and YES, u didn't hear wrongly.
ODIE went surfing.
it was definitely the best new thing I did.
I've always wanted to surf, ever since I can remember when. and I finally did it.
it was such good fun. I'd definitely go for it again.
yeah, got kinda sunburnt and watever.
that's the whole point of making you look kinda like a surfer.
It's an awesome experience.
and YES! I can now say that I've ride the waves.
I am a surfer. (kinda) LOL.