Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February.

oh February...
it's been such a rollercoaster ride for me.
and I mean that.
so much, I mean MUCH have happened.
to this and that and then this again and then back to that.
well, I mean like it goes around and around and then it kinda move on but then there are some things that still stay in its place.

orientation was by far one of the most interesting thing that happened.
plus, the new students now living in cherry tree.
I just made heaps and heaps of new frens!
loveli ppl I'd say. =D
they're effin' RAD. I mean really really cool as!
I'm so glad I didn't move out this semester. this is as fun as it can get or it'll get more fun.
they're so CHILL. love it! REALLY!<3Odie is known as S.E too! how rad is that?!
Straight - edge man! (LOL! much)

<3 Jiji, sorry to turn your down bout going out. and that happened so many times.
we'll go out soon babe. promise. =)
<3 Jah
<3 James
<3 Lukas
<3 Neeraj
<3 Ben
and so on... STAY fucken RAD!
u guys ROCK!