it's been fun and more fun. and stressed out too.
but nonetheless it's still fun.
exams are coming. =S
I haven't say this. but well... it is interesting.
I recently met a fren, JONATHAN (aka YOYO). well, through another fren. I know these people from school.
the thing is, thru this dude, I met my fren from like 10 YEARS ago!. it's like I haven't seen him for like bout 10 YEARS! ever since I left my primary school in indo when I was just 8 years old. yes, he was from my primary 3 class! can't believe that I still can recognise him.
and what a small world... we go to the same campus!
the only reason that we hardly get to meet is because we have different timetables and his classes are mostly on wednesday, thursday and friday. whereas my classes are mostly on monday, tuesday and wednesday. LOL. it just so happen on a thursday, I went to school, despite my day off to get my freakin' assignment done. see what fate can bring... it's been fun hanging out with him. really. and he's been making me eat more stuff. haha. and the thing that we do when we hang out is eat. and eat and eat more. LOL. well, at least that's wad I realized. coz the number on the bathroom scale just doesn't seem to be coming down. =S
but it's still fun, afterall.
and finally, I'm gonna meet up with YENNY! I haven't seen her for AGESSSSSSS!
and it's a good thing that I'm meeting up with her. I miss my fren who's been in the same class for 4 years in whitley! =)