I feel like I was kidnapped yesterday.
erm... lack of sleep.
resulting in skipping monday morning's class. which is bad coz I missed a test.
I guess tianhee was right. well, kinda. and I was right too bout me going to sleep and not waking up. I snoozed and I didn't wake up. turned out I woke up an hour later. pretty pointless to go to class coz the test will be over.
I went to starbucks. had 2 shots in my latte. =S
kinda taste a lil of alcohol. weird. but I guess coz it's just strong.
put out points for my assignment that I'm supposed to continue on.
so I guess the 2 shots in the latte kept me going for the whole day. went to my fren's place to do assignment after afternoon class and then had dinner. watch the guys play in the arcade.! IT'S A BORE I TELL YOU! they were playing the same game. and then he refused to send me home yet. so went back to the arcade. bloody boys played some more. and FINALLY, sent me home after that. RAWR!
by the time I got back, it was already past 11. and boy... was I tired. =S
I woke up in the afternoon today.
thought of skipping class. but I didn't. the hardworking streak is there.
at least I think the class did some good.
I definitely need more sleep. more time to do my assignment and more time for THE OC.