Monday, September 25, 2006

EXAM WEEK HAS STARTED.
it is now monday morning and first paper is over. (YAYS!)
tmr another in the afternoon.
can't wait for the last on friday. morning thank goodness.
so I can go out and play like a hyper active little girl. I'll be a really happy girl and I'll jump about up and down. go do watever stuff I want. and no one can stop me. coz my exams will be over and I can be crazy. I won't burn my books (NO!). don't worry. I won't start a bonfire. haha. no place to do so. can't wait to do stuff on the weekends. it'll be RADDDDD!!!

ok, I so totally don't know why I'm blogging bout the end of exams when it only just begun. gawd! I'm one random kid. A HAPPY RANDOM KID, I might add.

I got my PANIC! AT THE DISCO tix already.
can't wait TO panic! at the disco! it'll be fun! =D