provoking thought : ah bengs turning emo.
EWW! YUCK! GROSS! AWFUL! DISGUSTING?!
off that topic, or I can go on and on and on.
coz there's just so many gross things to say bout that.
EWW! k, enough enough.
so apparently, I missed Festpiel XVII.
sighs.
I miss those days when I can dress up and go to an event. especially school event like Festpiel. because everyone seems to be dressing up too, which actually makes it more exciting. and after Festpiel means supper at nearby food centres like lau pa sat and clark quay / boat quay or now makan sutra at esplanade? I dunno. and that will be the excuse of going home later than usual. "it's a school event." memories, memories.
I saw a rainbow the other day.
and I thought of you. I don't know why.
somehow I wish you were here to see it too. or maybe just be there to give the stupidest comments like "it's cold and you wanna get in rather than see the rainbow." like how you said that it's cold outside and not wanting to see the stars. oh, I miss those days. It was far too short a time. but oh wells... I miss your company. I really do. there are far too many things that remind me of you. I can't help but to think. I mean my brain can't be stagnant right? sighs... but is goodbye for now.