Thursday, July 13, 2006

WHOA, I didn't even realize that my blog is updated.
blah!
sorry peeps.

so here goes...
I've made more new frens. which is a good thing and definitely interesting.
but sometimes events and things happen that I wish I have my frens from singapore to enjoy the things I do here.
I feel that now, living on my own gives me more sense of freedom. I mean loads of freedom.
like you have to buy everything for urself and then you have frens from the other house here that share the stuff with you and you, in return, you share ur stuff with them. is like we crash at each other's place and then take turn to buy groceries and titbits and also doing the cooking and washing the dishes and even buying food from outside.
is like I can have a sleepover on a daily basis.
I don't get these experience in singapore.
let along staying over at someone's place. I'm not even allowed to go and stay over at a chalet. HOW PATHETIC?!


k, enough of that.
so JESS and JEAN's birthday are coming.
and I've mailed them their present. (YAYS! finally) HAHA!
I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT. =)


to my gurlfrens back in singapore (becca, lumpy and chelle) :
I'll try to send something to you guys as asap.
I might even send myself. LOL. (if that's possible)

oh well... that's part of my life here in melbourne and I'll be back with more updates on it.
I so can't believe that I'm having a mind block.
BAH!