I mean it totally sux.
I've been craving Max Brenner's waffles for like weeks. and today when I finally wanna eat and I thought I had the chance, they have to run out of waffles. BUMMER!!!. and then, I decided to pamper myself by buying a pair of shoes and only to realize that the shop has already closed. BAH! DOUBLE BUMMER!!! next, I wanted to satisfy myself by buying this really nice tasting bubble tea with nice tasting pearls. only that they have to run out of pearls. TRIPLE BUMMER!!! I mean isn't that enough for a day already?
then I asked my fren to go watch PANIC! AT THE DISCO with me. and he agreed. you have no idea how happy I am when he said OK. but... then I realized that october is a holiday month. we have like 3 weeks of holidays. then he said he was going back to indo. so BUMMER! and he might not watch with me. so I asked jess if she'd wanna come and catch PANIC! but it turns out that her n levels might just end on the 6th or october. how is she gonna rush here by the 7th of october and catch the show with me?! is that like wad QUADRUPLE BUMMER?!!!!!
so much for being happy earlier on in the day. it just turns out to be like that. wad did I do to deserve these bad karma?! BAH! phase of life. I'm gonna live thru it tho. but is like wad... A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS?!