Monday, July 03, 2006

random shit.

Name twenty people you can think of right now.
Don't read the question(s) until you've named the 20 people.

1) becca
2) chelle lee
3) tziwei
4) jesslyn susanto
5) tianhee
6) jean
7) edward
8) kevin
9) zach
10) kx
11) gonaidi
12) chee tong
13) kaizi
14) alfred
15) warren
16) jasmine
17) justin musloe
18) dharma
19) desmond
20) gerard

How did you meet #14 ( alfred )?
in school. we were in the same class for 2 years.

What would you do if you didn't meet #1 ( becca )?
I dunno. seriously. she's my best fren.

What if #9 and #20 date( zach & gerard )?
NO FUCKEN WAY! they're not gay!

Would #6 and #17 make a good couple( jean & justin )?
NOP! TOTALLY! they're not gay!

Describe #3 ( tziwei )
wacky. crazy. my another best fren.

Is #8 attractive? ( kevin )
he has his ways.

Describe #7 ( edward )
fun. crazy. a good fren.

Do you know any of #12 family members?( cheetong )
his sister and I've met his parents when I go over every chinese new year.

What would you do if #18 confess to you that he likes you?( dharma )
hahahaha. I DON'T THINK SO!

What language does #15 speak?( warren )
english, chinese.

Who is #9 going out with?( zach )
I don't know.

How old is #16 ?( jasmine)
17 this year.

When is the last time you spoke to #13 ?( kaizi )
I can't rmb. I would love to talk him tho.

Who is #2's ( chelle lee ) favourite band/singer?
whoa! loads. i guess.

Would you ever date #4 ?( jesslyn susanto )
NO FUCKEN WAY! SHE'S MY SISTER!

Would you ever date #1 ( becca )?
NO! SHE'S MY BEST FREN!

Is #15 single?( warren )
I don't know.

What's #10's last name?( kx )
I don't know. LIM?! I call him kx. not his full name.

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11 ?( gonaidi )
NO! he's my godbro.

School of #3 ?( tziwei)
serangoon junior college.

Where does #6 live?( jean)
east side of singapore. katong. i think?

What's your fave thing about #5 ?( tianhee )
he's my buddy!

Have you seen #1 naked before? ( becca )
NO! and I wouldn't want to. I'm no perv.


What is #19 like as a person? ( desmond )
desmond is desmond. fun and nice. RAWRRRR! LOL.