Wednesday, June 14, 2006

blame it on luck and fate.


It's so unfair how I can always be glad bout something even tho the situation is so bad.

I'm gonna be in spore for an hour on friday. airplane transit.
and above all things, I'm glad that I can be in spore for that pathetic 1 HOUR!
Is like, which person in the right mind can feel glad bout it?
when you've had such a horrible one month.
one month of missing your frens, your loved ones and new ppl that you just made frens with and ppl that you long to hang out with. or even ppl that you didn't even get to hang out with.
It's just unfair.

the whole getting the student visa thingy took longer than I expected.
it was like a total waste of time and when I plan to leave on the 11th of june, I ended up leaving on the 16th of june. and my visa only got done on the 12th.
the initial plan that they told me was I go back to jakarta then fly down to sydney and change to the domestic flight to melbourne.
but i guess not anymore. I'll be flying up to spore then back down straight to melbourne.
why is it that I can't even stay for like a couple of days in spore before I leave for melbourne?
it's not possible.
what I said was, "blame it on luck... and fate."
well, it seems like that.
nth is going in my favour. and my parents don't even wanna stay till I've started school.
they're just gonna be there for a week. regardless of whatever day and when their week is over then they'll just leave. not even considering the fact that my school starts on the 26th of june.
I mean, is only for a few more days right?
sheesh...

what luck?!
and my sister and cousins are all in italy enjoying themselves.
already, I'm bummed enough that I can't even go.
and luck repaid me by giving me just 1 HOUR in singapore.
sighs.

thank you for this pathetic month. NOT!