i didn't blog yesterday, i realized.
i can't think of wad to blog.
sighs.
i went to the doctor today.
flu bug got me!
and it got my mom too.
is skipped work for 2 days.
life here is still boring and i'm not enjoying it.
i might not be able to stay over at my cousin's this weekend too.
so another weekend with nth to do.
how great can that get?! *sacasm*
=S
I NEED SOMEONE TO KIDNAP ME!
BRING ME BACK TO SINGAPORE!
OR ANYWHERE HAPPIER!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
to BECCA, LUMPY and CHELLE : please gang up and come here to kidnap me! PLEASE!
to JEAN : AYE CAPTAIN! SEND YOUR WHOLE PIRATE CREW HERE AND TAKE ME AWAY!
to GERARD : DUDE, do something. I KNOW YOU WANNA KIDNAP ME! you need happy ppl. LIKE ME! =)
anybody else who wanna kidnap me and take me away to a happy place, please be my guest.
but tell me before hand.
"KIDNAPPERS" application form
name :
why do u wanna kidnap me? :
copy and paste, FILL IT UP and send it to my e-mail : voodoo_jelly@hotmail.com.
I'LL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU, MY FRIENDS! =)