Monday, April 24, 2006

let's get married - archie star


But it don't mean a thing, if you're not next to me.
I'm so sick, so sick of just always dreaming...
I'm sleeping on the couch which is married to the matress.
I think the hardest times are finally gonna pass us.
The Glass half full, to watch my eyes
Oh babe I promise that'll never let it happen last time...
I know you're there so I'm not scared
But that's the crazy, how "bout we just get married?"
She said "Hey Baby Baby Boy, loved you from the day that we met."
Don't care what mom says, "If we're ready just yet"
Because it don't mean a thing, if you're not next to me.
You're who I want to wake up to every morning.

Let's just get married.
Baby yeah, I'll marry you.
let's get married - archie star