Monday, April 03, 2006

it wasn't a sunday that i imagine it would be.
not a very good sunday.


i just realized that SHAN WEE has to bend down everytime he is wanted in a picture.
that includes my picture with him
he's too tall.
and good-looking! =)
he's my eye candy!
<3

i forgot bout this.
i hit shan on the right shoulder.
he stared at me for a bit.
and i said, "HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S!"
LOL. that got him for a bit.
i bet he was puzzled to why i hit him
but he smiled back.
it wasn't that bad.
i didn't think i hit him too hard. at least i hope i didn't.

This poison's my intoxication. I broke the needle off in my skin. Picked the scabs and picked the bleeding. And assume that it was all in vain. A positive scab that's never healing. Calloused hit me in the face. A burning bridge that's so misleading. Poison's more potent now with the flame. Let it bleed, and take the red for what it's worth. Watch the fire, fill your lungs with smoke for the last time. If you feel like dying, you might wanna sing. The fire department couldn't drown the city. They didn't even try to wash it clean. What did you think, that I was sober? Put me out cause I'm on fucking fire. A positive scab that's never healing. Regret that I kept this clean. The most that I can do for you is keep on lying. It's not a lie if you can let it sing...